Hydrogen production in the Arctic
Save the date 26th October 2022 15:00-17:00
With reception from 17:00 to 19:00
Troms and Finnmark County Council, Berlevåg Municipalities, Varanger N2Carrier, Norwegian Hydrogen, WÄRTSILÄ and SINTEF present:
How wind farms in remote areas can use hydrogen to secure power to local communities and participate in the global green transition.
Program and speakers
- Welcome by Wenche Pedersen,
Leader of East-Finnmark Regional Council and Mayor of Vadsø.
- Troms & Finnmark County: The Hydrogen strategy in the region.
Hilde S. Bersvendsen assistant manager
- Berlevåg municipality: Green hydrogen production in the Arctic region
Rolf Laupstad, Mayor of Berlevåg, and Kjell Richardsen, Project leader
- H2Carrier,Connecting Finnmark to Europe’s energy market
Ove Tideman Rylandsholm Head of Marine Operations
- WÄRTSILÄ: The ZEEDS initiative.
Jane Jünger, Communication and Marketing Manager
- Norwegian Hydrogen
Marielle Furnes Mannseth, Group Brand & Sustainability Officer, Øystein Tørlen, CTO
- SINTEF: The Haeolus project in Berlevåg
Dr. Federico Zenith, Senior Research Scientist
- Summary and discussion. Moderator: Marit Magelssen Vambheim
Fill out this short form if you want to attend!